To equip and train all men to pursue the will of Jesus through mission outreach, leadership and discipleship.
- Strengthen men’s understanding of the church
- Assist congregations in nurturing men to mature discipleship
- Encourage men in the church through their commitment to Christ
- Nurture men in their ministry to which they are called in their families; work and ministry in their community and the world
- Involve men of various racial/ethnic backgrounds and ages in Christian fellowship, mission and worship
Senior Men’s Bible Study
Thursday mornings from 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Breakfast, conversation and program (including guest speakers and Bible study with the pastors)
Every Other Friday
From noon - 1:00 p.m. bring a sack lunch.
Bible study follows utilizing Presbyterian Men’s studies taught by variety of individuals